- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant (ports 1 - 4) for simplified deployment and installation.
- Up to 30W per PoE port (total power budget: 60W) for powering PoE-enabled devices.
- Auto-detection of powered devices (PD) and power consumption levels.
- Hardware DIP switch for “Standard” and “Extend” mode selection; the “Extend” mode features 30-watt PoE transmit distance of 200m at speed of 10Mbps.
- Port-based VLAN and Loop Protection features.
- Supports 802.1p Quality of Service (QoS).
We will upload the specification soon.