- The CM705B Universal Expander provides a cost-effective way to increase the control panel’s zone inputs, programmable outputs and power supply capacity using a single expander module. This module is extremely useful when the system is comprised of multiple areas, as an expander can be located in each area, providing power, siren and strobe outputs and up to 16 zone inputs.
- The Universal Expander is available in a metal cabinet (CM705B) or as a PCB module only (CM705PB) depending on your requirements. The module connects to the control panel via the 4-wire encrypted RS485 LAN and must be assigned a unique address on the LAN via the address DIP switch.
- Dedicated service code pad and tamper inputs are provided. If the tamper input is not required, then it can be disabled by fitting the supplied shunt to the tamper input. The optional CM707B plug on the module can be added via the expansion port on the CM705B Universal Expander to provide an additional 8 hardwired zone inputs, bringing the CM705B Universal Expander to 16 hardwired zone inputs for Alarm + Tamper, 4 state monitoring or single EOL configurations.
- High-security module with anti-substitution protection and resettable fuse protection on power out terminals
- Supports Single, Alarm+Tamper, and Split EOL, with up to 15 different EOL Resistor options
- 6 Power Out terminals simplify wiring; outputs are overload and short-circuit proof
- Service Code Pad connection point
- LAN Termination Shunt and status indicators included
We will send you an email to let you know once we have more Universal LAN Zone Expander Module in stock.
HDD Storage Calculator
Note: The exact numbers will vary between equipments and setups, please only use this calculator as a rough guidance for your hard drive needs. If you need further helps, please do not hesitate to call us.